It is very important to pray for your household. Proverbs 14:1 says every wise woman builds her house. We are women on assignment from God. The home ministry is very important to God because He is the one who started the family.
According to Ephesian 1:3, God has already blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ; and I Peter 1:3 says God has given us all things that pertain to life and godliness. Therefore, in order for all the things that God has blessed us with to manifests in our lives, we have to use the word of God to get them out of the realm of the spirit, into the physical realm.
Note: Since we eat three times a day, I would suggest that you pray these prayers at least three times a day on a consistent basis.
CONFESSIONS FOR THE HOME
1. Through skillful and godly wisdom is our house (my life, my home, and my family) built, and by understanding it is established on a sound and good foundation; And by knowledge, shall its chambers of every area be filled with all precious and pleasant riches. (Proverbs 24:3) AMP
2. Wealth and riches are in our house. (Psalm 112: 3a)
3. We are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Therefore our house stands firm (Corinthians; Proverbs 12:7 b). NIV
4. We are blessed in the city, and blessed in the field (Deuteronomy 28:3). KJV
5. Our house is orderly, clean, and clutter free because; whatever may be our task, we work at it heartily (from the soul), as something done for the Lord, and not for men
(Colossians 3:24). AMP
6. We, (our family), clothe ourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. We bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances we may have against one another. We forgive as the Lord forgave us. We put on the Love of God for it binds all these virtues together (Colossians 3:12-13). NIV
7. We are world overcomers because we are born of God
(1 John 5:4-5) KJV.
8. God has given us all the things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that has called us to glory and virtue (1 Peter 1:3) KJV.
9. Our God liberally supplies our every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19) AMP.
10. The Lord is our Shepherd [to feed, guide, and shield us], therefore we do not lack (Psalm 23:1) KJV.
11. As for me and my house, we will always serve the LORD (Joshua 24:15) KJV.